Thursday, February 11, 2010

Harp-Abilities continues in 2010

2010 will bring a better understanding of Harp-Abilities, more postings of health support group participation and experiences. I will try to do better with a posting of each event. I have found that I am unable to post my hospital and therapy center experiences due to privacy issues and I will continue to honor those. I have found it hard to express in words the sudden gatherings by people in motor carts around the harp playing, the child hooked to the life saving drip bags and monitors strumming the strings, patients who check the activity board to see when I am coming next, the staff who walk quickly to their next duty but bend over to whisper "blessings, thank you", the ones who are unable to speak but hug the harp and its sounds.

I will post scheduled events on my Xina Music website.

No comments: